NFL, National Football League

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

UFSLeague: 3000 - January Beta Category: Sports

Yes we are still here and still marching on. Yet another thousand or so have decided to become friends of our at our http://www.myspace.com/ufsleague site.

However, that is not why I am talking to you today. It is because we believe we should be ready to launce a beta version in January 2007. Now while only beta let me tell you that the signup section and some of the games will be ready for your participation. Now it's the easiest fantasy sports game to play with the most Chance-To-Win CASH, so do not look for a lot of technical stuff. You will be up and playing in minutes come this January 2007.

We will have several levels of play but only the Free Play and the VIP-1 levels will be available. There is a reason for this but I am not aloud to say at the moment, but I sure wish I could tell you. Oh! I can tell you this. Everything is going to be FREE to play now – in January 2007.

But here is the biggest tip I could ever give you. Signup for the VIP-1! Why? Cause it will be the best levels of the several levels and its price will not increase – EVER! In fact, the VIP-1 level will get more for less. I can say no more other than sign up now – in January. Oh yea! Did I say it was FREE! Just for a limited time folks.

Remember, our interests are your interest. We'd like to hear from anyone who has something to say about anything regarding UltraFantasySportsLeague.com. We do not care if it is GBU. If it's Good, then thank you. If it's Bad, we'll fix it. If it's Ugly, we'll change it. Why? Cause we want to make it easily playable for our end users, otherwise known as you. Oh! I/We are big believers in making the fine print stuff visible so look for that from me/us and hold me/us accountable. That's it. Nothing else!

Ok, that's it for now from UltraFantasySportsLeague.com. It's the easiest fantasy sports game to play with the most Chance-To-Win CASH! Coming Soon! Here Now – in January!

Hope to see you all then - January 2007.

©2006 UFSLeague.com, ©2006 UltraFantasySportsLeague.com, ©2006 DCL, Inc.

No comments: